2015 EMPLOYEE SURVEY
What do you think about working downtown? How do you commute? How would you rate downtown's cleanliness? The Nashville Downtown Partnership asked for your opinions and many of you shared your thoughts through our survey. These findings are valuable in many downtown business recruitment and retention efforts throughout the year. A summary of the findings is posted below.
PAST DOWNTOWN NASHVILLE EMPLOYEE SURVEY RESULTS
Highlights of the 2015 Downtown Nashville Employee Survey Results:
- 1,285 employee surveys were completed in 2015
- 90% of survey respondents agree that downtown is a fun place to work
- 95% of survey respondents agree that downtown has a positive and energetic atmosphere
- The top three positive attributes about working downtown were:
- Downtown Energy/Excitement,
- Central Location & Dining Options (tie),
- Special Events.
Please email email@example.com to access reports from previous years.
Click here for a map of the survey area.