Past Dates & Times
- Thursday, Aug 17, 2017 6:15 pm - 11 pm
3rd Ave N and Union St
Enjoy live music outside in Public Square, located in front of the Metro Courthouse! This ninth annual concert series brings local and national artists to the stage. Blankets, folding chairs, strollers and water bottles are welcome at this free four-week concert series. The lineup for Thursday, August 17 includes Minus The Bear, Real Estate and Local Natives as the headliner. $5 parking is available in the Metro Courthouse parking garage, located directly below the park. Or, take advantage of free bicycle parking. This event is free, but VIP lounge passes ($80) and VIP backstage passes ($150) are available for an upgraded experience.
Please note: road closures associated with this event.
- James Robertson Parkway (3rd Avenue North to Courtyard parking entrance): One lane (eastbound traffic) will be closed from 9 am - midnight, with the exception of 4 pm - 6 pm for rush hour
- Union Street (3rd Avenue North to 1st Avenue North): Two lanes (westbound traffic) will be closed from 9 am - 11 pm
- Woodland Street Bridge (Union Street to Nissan Stadium parking lots): One lane (westbound traffic) will be closed from 5 pm - 11 pm
- Deaderick Street (3rd Avenue North to 5th Avenue North) will be closed from 2 pm - 11 pm
- 3rd Avenue North (James Robertson Parkway to Union Street) will be closed from 9 am - 11 pm