609 Lafayette St
Nashville, TN 37203
Mon - Thurs 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Fri 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Sat 10:30 am - 2:00 pm, 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Sun 10:30 am - 2:00 pm, 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
City Winery is a venue that fuses passions for food, wine and music. The City Winery experience blends fine dining and the relaxing ambiance of American wine country, with the restaurant and lounge providing a refined environment with rustic interiors, large stone fireplaces and exposed beams.
As a fully functioning winery that holds 300 American and French oak barrels, City Winery also welcomes groups for tours and tastings. Learn more about how the urban winery makes its Nashville-inspired wines from grape to glass and sample the house-made wines at the Tasting Bar. Tours are available seven days a week starting at 3 pm. Participants must be 21 years or older.
Serving brunch on Saturdays and Sundays.
- "A Charlie Brown Christmas" - Jody Nardone Trio Celebrates The Music Of Vince Guaraldi
Sunday, Dec 16, 2018 7pm - 8:30pm
- Christmas Around the World - Irenka * Sings You Christmas Carols in French, Czech, Spanish and English in the Lounge
Sunday, Dec 16, 2018 8:00pm - 9:30pm
- Riders In The Sky Present: Christmas the Cowboy Way!
Monday, Dec 17, 2018 8 pm - 10 pm
- Vino & Vinyl: Ugly Christmas Sweater Party
Thursday, Dec 20, 2018 7 pm - 9 pm
- Jane Lynch "A Swingin' Little Christmas"
Sunday, Dec 23, 2018 8 pm