609 Lafayette St
Nashville, TN 37203
Mon - Thurs 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Fri - Sat 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Sun 10:30 am - 2:00 pm, 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
City Winery is a venue that fuses passions for food, wine and music. The City Winery experience blends fine dining and the relaxing ambiance of American wine country, with the restaurant and lounge providing a refined environment with rustic interiors, large stone fireplaces and exposed beams.
As a fully functioning winery that holds 300 American and French oak barrels, City Winery also welcomes groups for tours and tastings. Learn more about how the urban winery makes its Nashville-inspired wines from grape to glass and sample the house-made wines at the Tasting Bar. Tours are available seven days a week starting at 3 pm. Participants must be 21 years or older.
Serving brunch on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Pure Prairie League: 50th Anniversary Tour
Wednesday, Jun 23, 2021 5pm
- The Carole King Story
Thursday, Jun 24, 2021 6pm
- An Evening With The Band of Horses (Early & Late Shows)
Friday, Jun 25, 2021 6:30pm & 9pm
- JD Souther ft. Jess Nolan (Early & Late Shows)
Saturday, Jun 26, 2021 6pm & 9pm
- Nashville Beatle's Brunch ft. Forever Abbey Road
Sunday, Jun 27, 2021 11am - 3pm
- Andy McKee with Christie Lenée
Sunday, Jun 27, 2021 5:30pm
- Tim Easton & Friends June Residency
Tuesday, Jun 29, 2021 7pm
- Skyline Sessions ft. Meg Elsier, AB, and Molly Martin in the Lounge
Wednesday, Jun 30, 2021 7pm