We are deeply saddened by the tornadoes that went through our city and state early Tuesday morning, and our hearts go out to all those affected by the damage. For those looking for a way to help, please consider donating time, money, or items to our neighbors in need.
To donate your time as a volunteer, sign up with Hands on Nashville.
To donate money, please visit The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee.
To donate items other than clothing, please go through the Community Resource Center.
These local downtown businesses are offering donations to help those affected by tornado damage:
- Anderson Design Group is donating 50% of profits from a collection of Nashville posters to the Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee and Hands On Nashville.
- Biscuit Love is donating proceeds from their charity tee to the Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee.
- Bode Nashville is offering 25% off rooms for Nashville residents impacted by the tornado, available through the end of March with code SAVE25.
- Ellington's Midway Bar & Grill is giving a portion of every dinner or a late-night bite to The Community Foundation's Middle Tennesee Emergency Response Fund through the month of March.
- Frothy Monkey is accepting donations for the Community Resource Center to support neighbors affected by the Nashville Tornado.
- JW Marriot is offering a special discounted rate at $199/night to anyone affected until March 21 with the code 5VD.
- Music City Shop is donating 100% of proceeds from the sale of Keep the Music Playing t-shirts to Music City Inc.
- Nashville Sounds are set up at First Horizon Park with food, water, and helping hands.
- Schermerhorn Symphony Center will be collecting items for Gideon’s Army and Community Resource Center, starting March 4th in the box office during regular business hours and also in the Main Lobby during concerts.
If your business is participating in relief efforts and is not listed here let us know.