To our 13,000 residents: downtown is ready.
To our 75,000 employees: downtown is ready.
To our 400 restaurants and shops: downtown is ready.
To the millions who visit: downtown is ready.
After silencing the music to flatten the curve of the COVID-19 pandemic, Nashville is starting to raise the volume again. SAFELY. As the economic engine of the greater Nashville region and heart of Music City, downtown is ready.
Nashville remains in a modified Phase 2 with some important changes effective September 18:
- Facial coverings required
- Restaurants and bars close at 11:00 pm
- Restaurants can offer service at 50% capacity; max 6 guests/table
- Limited Service Restaurants and bars can offer service at 50% capacity or 50 guests per floor (whichever is fewer). Max 50 guests outdoor
- Call ahead for details
On this journey we are ALL responsible for creating a safe neighborhood and ensuring that we do not lose our hard-earned progress of reopening.
As we move through the phases of reopening our economy safely, the Nashville Downtown Partnership is here to be a resource, a sounding board, a champion for your business.
We are amplifying our DOWNTOWN SAFE + STRONG and ask for your participation. This recovery campaign serves all of us:
For businesses, it conveys a sense of solidarity and pride while we reopen safely;
For those who live, work or play downtown, it is a reminder that the heart of the city is strong, and we ALL share the responsibility of creating a safe neighborhood so we don’t lose our hard-earned progress of reopening.
WHAT WE’RE DOING
1) We’re installing sidewalk decals and with the DOWNTOWN SAFE + STRONG logo to help share the spirit of downtown.
2) We’re distributing DOWNTOWN SAFE + STRONG window clings for your storefronts.
3) We launched "DOWNTOWN DOLLARS," economic recovery e-gift card program exclusively for downtown businesses - and invite you to be a part of it! CLICK HERE to learn more and to purchase.
WHAT DOWNTOWN BUSINESSES CAN DO
1) Enroll in "Downtown Dollars" as a participating business and start accepting "Downtown Dollars" at your POS. CLICK HERE for more information.
2) Help us spread the word! Use the DOWNTOWN SAFE + STRONG media tool kit HERE and:
3) Let us know if you'd like a window cling to put up in your storefront, we'll prioritize getting one to you; email email@example.com
Downtown is Safe. Downtown is Strong.
Together, we can start the music again.
- Visit our COVID-19 Updates page to understand how the virus impacts downtown and what we're doing to keep our streets and common spaces clean and safe.
- Visit asafenashville.org to fully understand all information and resources from Metro Nashville Public Health and Mayor Cooper's office.