To our 13,000 residents: downtown is ready.
To our 75,000 employees: downtown is ready.
To our 400 restaurants and shops: downtown is ready.
To the millions who visit: downtown is ready.
After silencing the music to flatten the curve of the COVID-19 pandemic, Nashville is starting to raise the volume again. SAFELY. As the economic engine of the greater Nashville region and heart of Music City, downtown is ready.
Effective Monday, November 2, Nashville extends Phase 3 of the Roadmap of Reopening. This means:
- In accordance with ORDER 8, all residents and visitors must continue to wear face coverings in public
- Retail stores and commercial businesses may continue operation at 3/4 capacity
- Restaurants and bars may operate with socially distanced tables up to 100 patrons per floor and 100 patrons outdoors
- All restaurants and bars must close at 11:00 pm
- No gatherings over 25 people without an approved event from Metro Public Health
- Transportainment vehicles may continue operation at 50% capacity
- Live entertainment is permitted while dance floors remain closed
- Gyms and workout facilities continue to operate at 1/2 capacity
On this journey we are ALL responsible for creating a safe neighborhood and ensuring that we do not lose our hard-earned progress of reopening.
As we move through the phases of reopening our economy safely, the Nashville Downtown Partnership is here to be a resource, a sounding board, a champion for your business.
We are amplifying our DOWNTOWN SAFE + STRONG and ask for your participation. This recovery campaign serves all of us:
For businesses, it conveys a sense of solidarity and pride while we reopen safely;
For those who live, work or play downtown, it is a reminder that the heart of the city is strong, and we ALL share the responsibility of creating a safe neighborhood so we don’t lose our hard-earned progress of reopening.
WHAT WE’RE DOING
1) We’re installing sidewalk decals and with the DOWNTOWN SAFE + STRONG logo to help share the spirit of downtown.
2) We’re distributing DOWNTOWN SAFE + STRONG window clings for your storefronts.
3) We launched "DOWNTOWN DOLLARS," economic recovery e-gift card program exclusively for downtown businesses - and invite you to be a part of it! CLICK HERE to learn more and to purchase.
WHAT DOWNTOWN BUSINESSES CAN DO
1) Enroll in "Downtown Dollars" as a participating business and start accepting "Downtown Dollars" at your POS. CLICK HERE for more information.
2) Help us spread the word! Use the DOWNTOWN SAFE + STRONG media tool kit HERE and:
3) Let us know if you'd like a window cling to put up in your storefront, we'll prioritize getting one to you; email email@example.com
Downtown is Safe. Downtown is Strong.
Together, we can start the music again.
- Visit our COVID-19 Updates page to understand how the virus impacts downtown and what we're doing to keep our streets and common spaces clean and safe.
- Visit asafenashville.org to fully understand all information and resources from Metro Nashville Public Health and Mayor Cooper's office.